BREAKFAST TACOS are just a thing that everyone should be able to make. This is the simplest iteration but you can get real creative. I basically plan on making breakfast tacos every time I make Mexican food at home... or with restaurant leftovers.
[Makes as many tacos as you want]
- fresh salsa
- Cilantro (optional)
- Radish (optional)
- Leftover beans
- Leftover veggies
- Heat non-stick pan
- Toss in a little oil in there
- Fry or scramble the eggs with a touch of salt
- Once the eggs are cooked, put them to the side
- Add some leftover beans and vegetables into the pan
- Remove the pan from the heat and quickly toast the tortillas
- To assemble put some beans on a tortilla, followed by eggs, vegetables, and cilantro, radish and/or salsa that you have left over.
- Sprinkle with a little more salt
- Finish with a big squeeze of lime