This "recipe" requires making a few other recipes of mine, so it's more assembly than anything. But having black beans, roasted veggies and extra pan seared white fish means you can whip up a grain bowl easily, make a fun salad, and most importantly, throw together a quick taco.
[Makes as many tacos as you want]
- Crispy pan seared white fish
- fresh salsa
- cilantro (optional)
- radish (optional)
- tortillas (goes without saying)
- If you have a gas cooktop quickly heat the tortillas on both sides
- Make sure your black beans and fish are hot (which could either mean you just made them or you’re quickly reheating them)
- To assemble put some beans on a tortilla, followed by fish, vegetables, and cilantro, radish and/or salsa.
- Sprinkle with a little more salt
- Finish with a big squeeze of lime