There’s nothing like sipping a refreshing soda while watching a movie and this adult version is just the ticket (too much? Just enough?)! Reminiscent of the Italian sodas of your youth, but not as syrupy and kicked up a notch with vanilla bean infused vodka. Honestly, the Torani syrup in this drink is manufactured to taste delicious, you really don’t have to do much with it. It’s a deliciously fun, easy cocktail with a couple of sprigs of rosemary and lots of club soda to balance the sweetness.
- 3 tablespoons Torani raspberry syrup (obviously NOT sugar-free)
- 1 ½ cups club soda (or sparkling water)
- A splash of vanilla bean infused vodka ***
- a few sprigs of rosemary
- Toss a sprig of rosemary into a tall glass and fill with ice
- Pour the syrup in followed by the club soda and vodka (if using)
- Nestle in another sprig of rosemary and a straw if you feel like it
*** Flavor your vodka at least a day before. Split a vanilla bean down the center and scrape the seeds into the vodka and let steep. Make sure to seal the bottle up tight.